As a full-stack web developer, you will be a vital member of a centralized team that supports RHGA’s Digital Technology stack and customer-facing Brand Website. This role offers the opportunity to work across various technologies and mix hands-on development and people-focused activities, providing both technical leadership and strategic direction for the RHGA digital platforms, including mobile applications. You will be responsible for ideation, writing, testing, and delivering high-quality code that aligns with business outcomes and partnering with matrixed teams.
- Design, build and deliver production code supporting business requirements and outcomes to scale a constantly evolving Hospitality organization.
- Provide hands-on expertise in the RHGA Digital Website and third-party supporting tools
- Leverage and enhance existing RHGA development practices to ensure a best-in-class user experience.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional agile team focused on great consumer-facing products that are reliable and scalable.
- Partner with other technical team members to cross-pollinate skills, tools, and ideas
- Identify, monitor, and solve performance issues in the RHGA Digital technology stack.
- Support the technical development of user stories with an understanding of our technology stack, understand good/better/best outcomes, and constantly push the bounds of Being Better with Client.
- 5 - 7 years of experience
- You have worked as part of an agile development team delivering complex products to multiple customers.
- You have experience designing and building secure, scalable, reliable, maintainable, and cost-efficient products.
- You have experience in using multiple programming languages to improve the developer experience.
- You are comfortable supporting engineers to adopt new methods and tools and identifying the right way to help them scale in unfamiliar areas.
- You can find ways to make the day-to-day experiences of engineers better while their focus might be on shorter-term objectives.
- Experience with Mobile, Web, and API testing
- Experience with native mobile technologies such as Swift, Java, and Kotlin
- Familiarity with SDLC best practices, including Git branches, code reviews, paired programming, CI/CD, feature flags, circuit breakers, blue/green deployment, etc.
- HTML, CSS
- Java 8,11
- Clojure (a plus)
- Sass, BEM
- Grunt or similar
- Spring and DXA Framework
- REST API
- SDL experience a plus
- SDL Architecture
- SDL Data Model
- Knowledge of the publishing queue status and troubleshooting
- ECL integration experience
- .NET custom extension development
- .NET template builder development
- Development of deployer extensions
- Localization and Blueprint definition experience
Solutia Consulting, Inc.® is an AA/EEO employer.
Last updated April 28th, 2022.